Friday, June 28, 2013

Show us your life link ups

Today I am linking up with Kelly for show us your life. This week's topic is link ups other bloggers can join.

I co host a photography link up on Thursdays. It is called click chicks.


We pick themes monthly and every Thursday post pictures that go along with the themes. You don't have to have a fancy camera or have any clue what you are doing. We like to challenge ourselves and be inspired by each other. We hope you join us!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this challenge.

This is from close up week.

This was black and white week.

This was happiness week.

Just looking back through the pictures from this challenge I can tell my photography has improved. I hope you join us!

The themes for July are:
4th- red, white, and blue
11th- fireworks
18th- food
25th- sports

No comments:

Post a Comment