Thursday, June 13, 2013

Click chicks: close up



I once again surprised myself by having fun with the challenge this week. We were hanging out in our backyard this weekend and I noticed a huge spider web. The spider must have been busy and fast. We are always in our backyard so I don't know how the web got so big. Before I cleaned it up I had to try and get a picture of it.

Getting a picture of a spider web is tough! I didn't think I got any shots of the web but was pleasantly surprised by this shot.

I also got my 58mm lens out to play around with for this challenge. I love these shots I got of my handsome boys. How lucky am I?

Next week's challenge is Dad!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures! Link up!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that spiderweb shot is awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The collage is pretty neat, I like the way you cropped the photos. I want a 55mm lens SO BAD. I know very little about photography but I know that is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that spiderweb picture is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that web pic! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! love the close ups. You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete