Monday, October 1, 2012

31 days


You all know I love a challenge and to post before pictures! Everyone and their mom seems to be doing this 31 day thing so I figure why the heck not. Maybe it will motivate me to stop playing around on my phone and do some housework.

In case you haven't seen it on everyone else's blog, the nester hosts a link up on Oct 1st. The idea is to pick a topic and post about it every day in October.

I mentioned that I was having a hard time keeping up with housework with my new schedule. I decided to try doing some of the things on Fly Lady. It is tough, but I think it is helping. Hopefully this challenge will help me too and maybe some of the other moms struggling with the never ending balancing act we all do.


I will start by finishing this blog and tackling this pile of laundry that needs to be folded.

2 comments:

  1. I hate folding laundry with a passion! I don't mind putting everything in the washer lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I love the smell of laundry, but putting it away is a PAIN!

    ReplyDelete