Sunday, October 7, 2012

1 week


Today is day 7 or 1 week into the 31 day challenge. I don't feel like I've made much of a difference yet.

I had talked yesterday about doing paper organization today. Instead we spent the morning getting the front yard looking good. Hubby has been hard at work on his honey do list. We are refinancing and want our house to appraise at the price we payed for it so we are trying to fix a few things here and there.

I had no idea agreeing to a refi would light the fire under his booty to get to work on his honey do list! If I had known I would have agreed much sooner!

We went to a fabulous wedding last night and I hardly slept so I am not much help today. But after this blog update I'm going to menu plan which I normally leave until Sunday at 5pm!

1 comment: