Friday, August 31, 2012

Time for 2 more challenges!

The first challenge is a challenge I created from a pin I saw on pinterest for Bethenny Frankel's flat belly workout.
 

I'm sure you remember me doing Shannon's 30 day ab challenge. It was pretty hard and I fell of the wagon a few days before 30 days and never got back on. Let's see how I do with this challenge. Anyone else want to join me? You don't have to follow the schedule I made. Just thought it would make it easier.

Ok, here is the dreaded before picture!
Now the before measurements since it is drop 2 inches in 4 weeks. Helpful hint: if you don't have a long paper tape measurer, cut a scrap piece of paper into strips and tape them to fit around you and then measure that piece of paper!

35.5 inches (about) around my belly pooch before

I will be posting on Fridays since I'm starting today.

After these 4 weeks are up I'm doing a butt challenge I think!
 
 
Some of you may remember my resolutions that I made at the beginning of the year. We have slowly but surely been crossing them off here and there. I really need to donate my clothes that I don't wear. #5 on the resolution list.

The lovely Mrs. Shannon Dew started a new challenge, called Challenge your Closet.

Life After I
Basically, the challenge is to wear stuff that is in your closet instead of buying new stuff.

 I decided to take it one step further and turn all the hangers in my closet around so I know if I have worn an item or not.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to work on my tummy. I've lost the baby weight but I'm all fluffy and soft ha!

    ReplyDelete