Friday, July 20, 2012

On the outside


Some of you may have noticed I've been around the blogging world a little bit more lately. You know what I've discovered? There are a lot of bloggers! A lot of bloggers that have way more followers than me!

There are also a lot of blog bffs. For some reason I can't help but feel like an outsider when I see these bloggers all commenting on each others' blogs and they don't comment on mine.

A friend of mine, Desiree, recently tweeted that she felt like she has been snubbed by some people. I have to say, I've been there!


So today, let's not snub each other! Let's reply to comments. Let's leave comments on other bloggers' posts! Visit Desiree's blog and show her some love!

P.S. This weekend I'm going to do a vlog for next week's Stop and Smell the Roses. I figured I would get Hubby to make an appearance but we have to give him something to talk about so ask him a question! He will randomly select a question to read. So excited! Leave a comment with your question!

9 comments:

  1. I definitely know what you mean! I've been there too! SUCKS! So, HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I comment!

    I just have to tell myself that I blog for me and my family. I love when I get comments, but if I don't, that's okay too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a sweet sweet friend! Thanks for lifting my spirits the other day!

    Question for the hubby: what's one chore you are so grateful the wife takes care of for you because you just can't stand doing it yourself? And "all of them" isn't an acceptable response!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can def. see that in some circles....oh well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I 100% agree with this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya! I see this ALL the time too. It reminds me a lot of middle/high school, but just on the internet. Some things never chance, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, been there. I think, unfortunately, it happens to us all at times. Also, thanks for sharing Desiree's blog. Just hopped over and left her too long of a comment. But loved finding a great new blog!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, I think we are of the same mind frame lately!! ;)

    ReplyDelete