Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Updates

I had to give up on Pillars of the Earth. Its due back at the library in a few days and I can't renew it again. I have to finish the series book I checked out with pillars. I may go back to reading pillars some day when I have more free time.

I didn't delete anyone on facebook. I'm going to be honest here. I think I have an amazing life. Kind of why I write a blog. I don't want to deprive people of hearing about my amazing life.

Yesterday we ran 1.25 miles and walked back. Since I haven't been running all that much it was a "good job, Meg" moment (I live for "good job, Meg" from my fiance). Knowing I will be in a bikini this weekend in Vegas was my main motivation.

We watched the season premire of How I Met Your Mother. Kind of dissapointed. Curtis probably was a little too excited. When he heard the premire was going to be on he said it was the happiest day of his life. Barney and Robin being super cute isn't going to last much longer is it? Barney being a slore is the reason the show is awesome!

This morning I watched One Tree Hill. What is up with Dan and his new wife? Crazy! Can't believe Nathan cheated! Last week was so good. I was getting ready for work this week so was a little distracted. Maybe I need to save it for sit down and watch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment