Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What's your secret emoji? 🔥

  On a recent wine tasting birthday party that got bachelor party wild, I discovered something. Other people use a secret emoji for, let's call it "alone time". Conversation got silly, because, wine and my friend told me their secret emoji.
   If you are making a confused face at your phone or computer right now because you don't know what I'm talking about, let me explain. Couples develop a secret code when texting somehow and organically an emoji becomes code for "alone time".
   I'm not going to tell you what ours is. I'll tell you it is one of the emojis that you can pick the skin tone. I think my friends were over one night and Hubby was out with some guys from work and we were texting. I was just trying to be funny and I sent him an emoji with the darkest skin tone choice. My friend and I started using it as a joke and then one night I sent it to Hubby and the rest is history.
   So I'm dying to know, what's your emoji. If you are too embarrassed, you can leave an anonymous comment.
   Is it

???

Tell me!

Also, a big shout out to my fellow twin mama blogger irl friend, Cori at Hey, Let's Make Stuff. I ran this idea by her first and messaged emojis to her to take screen shots of. Check her blog out it's super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment