Saturday, February 28, 2015

Happy Birthday Austin

Chunky monkey,
   My baby, the younger bigger one, the big guy. You, baby b, were such a stinker when the doctor was trying to get you out. I watched the video of your birth today and when they finally got you out put you on my chest all cleaned up I called you chunky monkey. Once you were out you had a lot of fluid in your lungs and they almost had to take you to the nicu. The nurses worked really hard to keep you with us. It was scary and a little dramatic. You can still be a drama baby.
   The instant you spot daddy or papa you insist they pick you up or the world will end. You are also very dramatic if they put you down or if someone takes something away from you.
   This year there have been many times you have reminded us of your big brother Chase. You started off looking a lot like him. We often say you are his clone or mini me. You hit a lot of your milestones around the same time as Chase. You were both walking across the room on your 11 month birthday and you both love balls. You are both pretty silly. One of your favorite things to do was stick your tongue out and make a bbrrppff noise.
   You are always following Chase around and trying to throw him a ball.
   You are such a cuddle bug. You love to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed. I honestly don't mind but sometimes Kyle needs mommy too and it gets a little crowded or you get jealous that he is getting milk.
   You are a pretty happy and easy going guy.
   Daddy and I wanted a family with 3 babies. I knew you were a boy and I wanted all boys. The second I saw you on the ultrasound screen I fell in love and was so worried about you. I thank God every day for giving you to me. Our song is "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes because I want you to know you were always wanted.
And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby I wanna make you feel wanted
You'll always be wanted
   Oh, my sweet chunky monkey, I pray you continue to be silly and love your brothers and the rest of the family. We wanted 3 babies, didn't expect 2 of them to come at the same time but we are so grateful that you did. I look forward to seeing your relationship with Kyle and Chase grow. We all love you so much! Happy first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment