Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social

I think I have time to link up with Neely and Ashley before I make dinner.

How did you come up with your blog name? The only other blog I had read was my Uncle's and I didn't really know what I was doing when I created my blog. I just put what my email address was.

What is your favofrite thing about blogging? I love that I can ask a mom question and get so much advice! I also love that I've "met" and met people that live close to me. Plus sometimes just typing out my thoughts help so much!

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without? Pinterest for sure. Probably the one mom group I am in on facebook. Instagram! Twitter.

Facebook or Twitter? and why? I use both. I like that I "know" more people on facebook and there are pictures.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? I can't believe Suze Orman didn't comment on my post about her! Um any of the guys on my list! I don't know!

What is something you want people to know about your blog? I try to blog for myself. Sometimes I post and pin stuff because I want to remember it later. I legit get hurt feelings when I find out someone is pregnant and hasn't asked me for advice. I just really love helping people. My love language is acts of service.

That's all the time I have. Chase just spilled water all over the floor!

1 comment:

  1. When I am preggers, I will most definitely be contacting you:)

    ReplyDelete