Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What we've been up to

Hi everyone! Well, Chase is napping and I updated his baby book and thought, "I could write a blog!"

Here's what we've been up to since we last talked:
-Two of our best friends welcomed their baby boy Zephyr William into the world at 1:30am on October 2nd. He's tiny and sweet and sleeps all the time. Ah, newborns!



-I went to happy hour with my mom friend at Ruth Chris. If you have a Ruth Chris near you go to happy hour! $6 for a steak sandwich and fries. $6 wine $3 beer!

-A d bag set a fire in the mall where we live last year and part of the mall has been closed all year while they were fixing it. You had to walk through an airport terminal like tunnel to get from Macy's to the rest of the mall. It was stupid. The mall is fixed now and you can go from Macy's into the rest of the mall and American Eagle is back!

-Hubs and I went out for Mexican to celebrate our 2 year anniversary.

-I got a haircut. I'll post pics when I figure out how to make it look good.

What we've got coming up:
-Meeting a mom friend at the mall tomorrow. She has a 9 month old. Wonder how that will go.

-Company picnic

-My mom has a week off! I'm hoping she just wants to move in for the week and take care of Chase unless I'm feeding him and I'll make my house pin worthy.

-Hobby Lobby is opening. I can decorate for Christmas before our Halloween party right?

-One of the besties and her boy are coming up to see the newest boy (Zeph).

-We are having a kid Halloween party.

-I'm going to a jean party at one of the cool mom's houses. I'm trying to get back in the clique! I'll be posting my outfit and you all can help me!

2 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby is pure amazement! I love that place!!!! It sounds like you've been one busy girl!

    ReplyDelete