Monday, August 30, 2010

Discussion Questions 21-35

I am participating with the Book Beginnings and Bookends book club blog. I am reading The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain and answering the discussion questions they post on Mondays. So far I really like the book. If you don't want the book ruined for you don't read these posts.

1. Do you think Tim is the one sending the money?
Yes I think Tim is the one sending the money. I don't know how he is getting her address. I assume through SCAPE.

2. So far, there's been a lot of discussion on CeeCee/Eve and her choices. What choice(s) would you make differently from her?
Probably wouldn't have even gotten involved with Tim.

3. What do you like about Jack? Are there things about him that you don't like?
I love Jack. Nothing to not like about him.

4. What are the differences between CeeCee/Eve's relationship with Tim and Eve's relationship with Jack?
Jack seems to really love Eve and isn't using her like Tim was.

5. Do you think Eve is to blame for Cory's fears? What could she do, specifically, to help Cory feel like less of an outsider?
I guess she sheltered Cory too much. I think the idea to get her counseling is a good one.

6. Do you think Eve appropriately answered Cory's questions about her father? Do you think Cory will question her father more as she grows older?
I think Eve answered the questions apporopriately. I think Cory will have more questions as she gets older. Maybe questions about her father's parents or brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment