Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random

Work has been keeping me busy so I haven't had much time to form full thoughts for a post. I need to do a post for the award I got. I will try to do that tomorrow. We have the third instalment of six years ago coming up towards the end of the month, I think the 22nd. So stay tuned!



Hubby went to the dentist yesterday. In case you missed what happend you can go back and read Hubby's teeth. He ended up getting a root canal right then and there! I felt so bad for him! But he is a total trooper and came back to work afterwards. Neither of us have had a root canal before. We don't know if we should be mad at the dentist who did the filling of the cavity. The dentist that did the root canal said the root probably died because of trauma caused by the filling of the cavity. We are looking for other dentists.

Update on Casey Johnson stuff: I was in a hurry this morning to eat breakfast. So instead of turning on a recorded show I just left it on whatever channel it was on. The Today show came on and they did some teasers. I got excited because they were going to talk about Casey Johnson, but they started talking about the senator that is retiring. People prioritize here! People.com doesn't seem to have any updates. I guess they were just going to talk about her high profile life.

I will admit I do not watch the news. I get my news from the View, which has been in repeats lately, or if something on the yahoo homepage catches my interest I will click and read. Yesterday, I got my news when they interupted my Days of our Lives (yes I watch a soap opera let's not get into that now) with the President's speech about the Dec. 25th explosives on the plane thing. Yes I saw that story on yahoo. I did not click and read further. I think it is good the President is pissed that this happened. What bugs me is how everyone is calling it the Christmas Day bomb threat scare. My argument is that as a teacher I had to be careful what I said about winter break and spring break. If a teacher has to be politically correct, why doesn't the president?! Why can't they call it the December 25th bomb threat scare? Try it, it isn't that much harder. Because I was too lazy to get up and fast forward through his speech I listened while we were eating dinner. While I was listening I was wondering how the guy even got the explosives on the plane. I looked at CNN.com for more info. They just said that the explosives were hidden in his underwear. I guess they weren't metal. I feel like we have put up with so much already at the airports they might as well do the full body xray thing and be done. I always thought it was so crazy that they made me take my sweatshirt and shoes off. I guess they can't make you wear tight pants or take your pants off.

This just in: Carrie Underwood is going to be on How I Met Your Mother! So exciting!

8 comments:

  1. Ugh root canal. I hated my root canal. Hope he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the hubby is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe i wasn't following before! now i am for sure!

    i lovers how i met your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewwwwwwwwwwwww root canal;(

    carrie on how I met your mother...that will be GOOD:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Root canals suck....hard.

    I personally think the whole crap about saying Seasons Greetings instead of Merry Christmas is just that....crap. I don't know ANY Jewish people that are offended if they are wished a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd of had them pull that tooth before I went through a canal job.

    Which, basically, is as bad as a canal job, without the C at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. could u imagine a bomb in ur panties?! ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes- i too am addicted to how i met your mother, but manfriend dislikes it (i dont know how i put up with him), so i only get to watch it on demand or on dvr :(
    and i left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete