Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10 followers!

I am so excited! I had no idea how much fun I could have in the blogging community! I am loving reading about everyone's lives and opinions. I hope to be able to keep up with everything and entertain my followers! Please don't be shy! Let me know if you have any questions or story requests. I am so new at this and can use any suggestions!

Another cool day here in Southern California. I love it! My wonderful fiance turned the heater on for me this morning. I was kind of dissapointed there wasn't too much first time heater smell. I love the smell of the heater being turned on for the first time.

Had a wonderful, relaxing evening last night. I wish the Packers had won, how can we fix the O-line? Snuggled up on the couch with apple cider, my blanket, and bunny. The fiance was in the kitchen making chocolate chip cookies. Pure bliss!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, blogging is a blast and so very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh...you've got the bug! Your fiance will never see you again!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging has become a part of my lifestyle now and the people I follow and those reading my blog I consider friends already. Sharing so much about yourself without even (or ever) meeting the person on the other side of the broadband, one can't help but befriend them :)

    As for your award at my blog: just right click on the icon, copy and paste it on your desktop. Then go to your blog's Layout, select Gadget, select Picture and click on the 'add picture from computer' function. I see we have the same layout, so it should work. Let me know if you have any more problems :)

    ReplyDelete