Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time flies when you are having fun

oops there went a month!

I guess I was busy working at the begining of this month.

Then I had my wedding shower in Nor Cal. I had a lot of fun playing games with the girls. Of course got to see my newly engaged friend's ring. I also loved getting to see the little guys in the family. My little honorary ring bearers. Since one is 3 months old and the other about a year and a half we don't think they will be putting on teenie tuxs for the wedding but when they are older they will know I wanted them to be a part of it. The wedding shower day was crazy because my mom and I had a meeting at the mansion where my fiance and I are getting married to discuss flowers, cake, menu etc. This meeting was a short one (just an hour). Still have a few things to figure out, like how much booze everyone is going to drink.

I got back to our tiny apartment here in So Cal Sunday evening. Only my scrapbook stuff fit in my carry on. The humiliating part was I needed assistance getting it into the overhead compartment. This happens on a regular basis so I am used to it. I have since made room for some of the gifts, just have to make the drive back up there to get them.

Monday, Curtis and I went to Men's Wearhouse. Two hours spent there picking out the 10 things our guys in our wedding will wear. They are going to be so handsome! I can't wait!

Then the job hunt began. At first I was non stop job hunting. I had an interview with a temp agency and feel like they might be able to find me some stuff to do. I felt like I couldn't do anything but job hunt. Now I have paid all my bills for July and have been able to do some other stuff around the house and what not. Looking forward to spending the three day weekend with my fiance and friends.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment