Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Phew! What a year! Some of my favorite bloggers are doing year in review posts and I had to jump on the bandwagon.

January- January of this year was one of the hardest months of my life. It started and I was ready for the year to be over. My first post let you all know about the miscarriage we had suffered.

February- Was spent still dealing with the miscarriage and trying to help others. I gave my tips on what to say and what not to say to someone that has had a miscarriage.

March- In March I explained my theory of God's baby line. I'm still praying for all of you that are waiting in line! I signed Chase up for soccer and was excited about becoming a soccer mom.

April- In April I shared the real story of how Hubby and I met. I continued to share my struggle with the miscarriage. One of my favorite posts this year that I wrote was when I shared our biggest struggle as a married couple. It was so nice to put it out there that we aren't perfect. It was like lifting a weight from my shoulders.

May- On May 1st my little man turned 2! I hadn't planned on going crazy for his party but I have no accepted that with birthday parties for my kiddo it is go big or go home. His race car birthday party was a blast! I completed my 30x30 fashion challenge. It was so fun I really recommend everyone do it.

June- In June I discussed Chase's allergies. I also wrote a post about who I am. I still think these co sleeping pictures of us are hilarious. Just wait for when we add the twins!

July- Things got a little quiet in July because I was keeping a secret! My sweet niece arrived in July.

August- In August, I wrote a post in reply to the rules for dating my son thing that had been going around. There was also the big announcement that we were becoming a family of 5!

September- In September, I shared the details of our pregnancy.

October- It is hard for me to pick my favorite posts from October. Of course one of my favorites was the announcement that we are having 2 more boys!!! I think I will always cherish the thoughts I had about the sex of our babies on the day we were going to find out what we were having.

November- There were only 5 posts in November, but I like them all! I think it is so important for everyone to read my post on handing out candy from an allergy mom. I love the pictures of us finding out what we were having. The gender reveal party details post is pretty popular.

December- At the beginning of this month I shared what it is really like to be pregnant with twins. I also shared my feelings on dealing with Christmas this year after our loss last year.

This was so much fun looking back on my year in blog posts! I hope there are some posts that you want to reread or might have missed. Like I said before this year started out tough but of course is ending better than we could have imagined. Thank you all so much for hanging around with me this year. I'm not sure how much I'll be around in 2014 but I do want to try to do monthly posts for the twins like I did with Chase.

4 comments:

  1. 2013 was quite the year for you but I think 2014 is going to be SO much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2014 is going to be a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just know that 2014 is your year! I cannot wait to "meet" your two little boys! :)

    ReplyDelete