Monday, May 6, 2013

Chase's 2nd birthday party details

I have to first tell you that I stole all the ideas off pinterest. I came up with having a coloring table. That's it.

Cones on the front steps. Oh, this was my idea too.

When you walked in the door there was a race track that went through the kitchen and around to the front again for the kids to ride their cozy coupes and trikes on.

Flags from dollar tree above coloring table.

Favors. Dollar tree car with two trophies in a clear favor bag from party city. I tagged a dollar tree balloon to them too.

Close up of favor label.

Cake made by Grandma.
 
Sign from dollar tree.

I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it would be fun but wasn't sure where to get a tire. Coincedentally my dad needed new tires for his motorcyle which meant I had to pick him up from the motorcylce shop. When we were leaving the shop there was a stack of tires by the dumpster and my dad made a joke about needing tires. I said I do need a tire! So we asked if we could borrow one. They said yes as long as we brought it back to be recycled.

I got the hacky sacks at party city.
 
 
I found a picture of the checkered image on google. I added on the text on pic monkey and printed them at home.





Stoplight cupcakes.
 
I found checkered duct tape at wal mart and wrapped it around the water bottle labels.

I made the winner's circle banner on picmonkey.com. I found the bunting at party city in the patriotic aisle.
 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this turned out SO cute! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the food names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job!! Such a fun looking party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun looking bday party

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such an amazing job! I love the racetrack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that all is so creative and so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great girl....you did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok this party was simply amazing!! Who cares if you got most of it from Pinterest, you still did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore every detail! It all looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is outstanding! I just can’t take my eyes off these pictures. It is one of the best parties I have ever seen. I am amazed to see such an arrangement. It definitely makes it a great party venue. Do share pictures from the party. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete