Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's been about a month

   It has been about a month since my miscarriage. I'm still dealing with it. I know physically I won't have to deal with it forever. I have faith that some day it won't be something I think about as often.
   Mostly I wanted to write this blog to tell anyone that is dealing with or may have to deal with a miscarriage about a website that I have used a ton during this last month. http://pregnancyloss.info/ The page I have used the most is this one.
   I have a heck of a time finding that page when I need it and it has been so helpful so I thought I would share.
   I'm doing good. I keep reminding myself that God's plan is better than any plan I could come up with. Life is pretty much back to normal.
   Please don't hesitate for a second to email, tweet, facebook, me if you have any questions about miscarriage. I'm here for you all and will always be totally honest and no question is too weird or personal.
  

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! I was always so scared of that happening to me and we had a scare in the beginning of my pregnancy that put me on pelvic rest for a while. Basically resting and no sex, haha. We were so scared!! But yes, everything does happen according to God's plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still thinking about you.
    I think it will be awhile before you fully/ if ever get over that loss. Hopefully a healthy baby will be in your future in God's time.

    ReplyDelete