Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stuff my mom would be surprised to read and tips and tricks Thursday topic preview


The wonderful, amazing talented Oughta asked me to do a guest post a few weeks ago. Of course I was shocked and honored and said heck yes! You definitely need to go check it out! It is about how things would be in another life and Hubby was a little surprised but pretty much on board. Let's just say the picture above is in the post. I'm just saying, check it out and then get your tips and tricks Thursday post ready!



Now that everyone’s fabulous wedding is planned and you have done some bargain shopping. You have organized your closet and cleaned your carpets. It is June so your spring cleaning should be done (I did mine memorial day weekend).



This week’s tips and tricks Thursday topic is: tips and tricks for keeping your home clean and organized.



I need some major help with this one so write your posts and link up Thursday!!!

DON'T FORGET TO WATCH SYTYCD WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY THIS WEEK!

1 comment: