This week I am saying so what if:
- my father-in-law said, "Hey skinny!" when I saw him this weekend and it was one of the nicest compliments I've gotten in awhile.
- we go out of town for 1 night and it takes me a week to unpack.
- I was looking at pictures from my bil and sil's wedding which was one month after I had Chase. I thought at the time I didn't look too bad and now I think I look huge!
- I don't like pumpkin anything! No pumpkin pie, no pumpkin spice latte. I only like the seeds!
- Some days I want to let Chase nap longer so I can pin more and read more blogs. I guess I'll wake him up and do it when he goes to bed!
- I am getting ready to punch the next person that says something about Chase being a "toe walker". Sometimes he walks on his toes. Apparently I did it too. We see a doctor every 3 months and she has seen him walk and has never commented on it so why don't you leave it up to me and the dr and shut your face! I just did a search on babycenter.com and he does not always walk on his toes so he doesn't have a short Achilles tendon or freaking cerebral palsy! Thanks. And then it mentions language delays and being associated with autism and I'm now freaking out.
- I unfollowed someone on pinterest (and am thinking about unfollowing someone else) because I don't want to wear clothes that they think are cute or wear the same outfit in our christmas card pictures. Yes, I graduate from high school soon.
- I posted 4 times on Monday. 1 was a scheduled post from like a week ago. I wrote my link up with Shannon Sunday night and posted and linked up in the morning and during nap was able to write the post to link up with Becky. It makes my heart happy and that is what I am all about lately.
- If someone on twitter said, "Also hi, I love that you're on twitter." to me and I have no idea who they are :/ sorry if you are reading this. Makes me feel a little famous.