Last time I got some awards was pretty much a fail! I will try to do better this time!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Steven at My life, My thoughts
has passed on this award to me. Thanks Steven for thinking I am creative!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Done and done.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
1. I'm bony. Hubby doesn't allow me to sit on his lap because he says I have a "sword butt". My tailbone also stick out a lot it is lovingly referred to as "my tail".
2. I danced from age 5 to 22. Haven't been in a dance studio since I moved to So Cal. Bums me out.
3. I also did all the other typical girl things:ice skating (I competed. I can only do single jumps.) and horse back riding (I could jump in that sport too)
4. My pets live a long time and are fat. I had a cat for twenty years. My bunny is almost 6 and doing great.
5. My favorite girl scout cookies are tagalongs and thin mints. It is that time of year again and I got a box of tagalongs for my birthday that is sitting next to me calling my name. I could eat an entire box in an hour, easily.
6. My favorite animals are pigs. I seriously want to get one some day.
7. And the last most fascinating fact about Megs... my favorite tv show is Friends! I relate real life situations and conversations to Friends and bring them up while I am talking to people.
MY seven nominees are...
1. Laura @ Cowboy Boots & Baby Booties
2. Sarah Ann @ Misadventures in Matrimony
3. The girl with the flour in her hair @ Peeling an orange with a screwdriver
4. Cee @ Curiosity
5. Monique @ A day in the life of a surferwife
6. Meredith @ (flash) pasteurized
7. Jessalyn @ cape cod awesome