I am so frustrated! Hubby is one of those guys that likes everything out in the open where he can see it. He doesn't put his socks in a drawer. I have tried several different methods for putting the mail away. None of them work because he can't see the bills and coupons out in his face. Anyone else have a husband or boyfriend like this? What do you do with the mail? He thinks he helps out a lot because he cooks dinner. He does help, but last night I said, "If I clean the bunny's cage, will you take out the trash?" He said yes. He put the bag of trash on the patio because it smelled. It is still there. Last weekend I told him he needs to find a place for our old tv stand and put some of his mail away. The tv stand and mail are still on the couch!
I feel so blessed to have found this blog community. I had no idea there was a way to connect with so many amazing people around the world!
Lucky me, I got another award!
Katie and Bret at ="http://bretandkatie.blogspot.com/">The Mathis' gave me this award:
To accept this award you must tell the blog world 5 random things about yourself and pass on the award to two deserving bloggers.
1. I am BLIND without my contacts. I thought my eyes were as bad as my dad's until he tried on my glasses that are a really old perscription and said, "Oh my gosh! You are blind!" Don't think I will ever get lasik. I would probably still have to wear glasses to be able to see.
2. Last weekend I tried to convince Hubby to go with bootcut jeans. He thought they were too tight on his thighs and a little gay. I told him, "I like gay." I wouldn't mind if he was a little bit metro.
3. I haven't drank milk since my freshman year of college because a girl did a speech about how it isn't good for you and I researched it for a science class. People love to debate it with me. I drink silk light chocolate soy which has as much calcium and sugar as the milke Hubby drinks.
4. I think Hubby and I will be finishing the box of tagalongs today. One box lasted three days between two people. I think that is pretty good.
5. I was a mean girl in junior high school. I could write a post about all the mean things I did but then you all would hate me!
I pass this award on to:
1. Working Mommy @ Lessons's Learned for being my #1 supporter ;)
2. Kristen @ Diet Coke and Pearls for being my new bloggy bff :)
TMZ update: ENewsNow The LA Coroner says Casey Johnson died of natural causes (diabetes-related).