Ok now I am posting this half way down post because work has overcome me again and I already started telling people they got the award. I suck at life, sorry!
Sorry this took so long! I was being lazy and didn't want to have to pass an award on to 10 people. Then look what happened, I got another award and now I have to pass awards on to 17 people! But I do love getting awards, so keep them coming! I also love being able to pass awards on. There are so many great bloggers out there!
I don't know if I like my mom being all technologically savvy. She got facebook to keep up with what is going on with Hubby and I. Now she has been keeping up with my blog. Because there is still nothing on tv, I called my parents last night. I talk to my parents on the phone often and for long amounts of time. I am an only child and we have the gift of gab. I was telling my mom about my day and she goes, "Yeah I already read your blog." Great! The best part of the conversation is she said, "did I read that you got an award? Did you get an award at work?" Me, "No, I got a blog award from another blogger." Her, "Well you can't put that on your resume." Luckily we still found things to talk about for 35 mins. *Update-Mom is coming to Socal for a visit in February! So excited!
Ok on with the awards!
Monique at Surferwife me an award! The rules are I have to say 10 things that make me happy and pass it on to 10 bloggers.
1. Amanda @ Martinis or Diaper Genies- Probably one of the funniest blogs you will ever read!
2. Jenny @ So Say I- A very funny blogger!
3. Gigi @ Above the Clouds it's Sunny- Love to read mom blogs. She as a great one!
4. Mrs. Love Bug @ Adventures of a Mrs.- So jealous of her Fishy but love hearing everything!
5. KYS @ Stir-fry Awesomeness- One word-Hilarious!
6. MCW @ Saving the best for last- Check out her pics from New Years! She had a great time!
7. Jennifer @ 3 little monkeys- She has 3 boys under the age of 3. I am in awe of her.
8. Katie @ The Adventures of Katie and Josh- So jealous of her Christmas decorated house.
9. Steven @ My Life, My Thoughts- I just know 2010 is going to be a great year for him.
10. Christin @ Classy Southern Bride- I love her wedding wednesdays and I am so excited for her wedding! It is going to be beautiful!
Jessalyn at cape cod awesome gave me this lovely award too!
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award. Thanks Jess! You are hilarious! Who else would think of using Snookie as a term of exclamation!
2) Copy the award & place it on your blog. check
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. check
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers. will do...
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.