Thursday, July 5, 2012

Can someone send a copy of Romy and Michelle to my high school pres?

I haven't told you guys about my 10 year high school reunion that is coming up! Makes me feel so old! I probably won't be going because I hear they are doing it at a deli. So stupid. They also decided to have it in December which is so weird. Have they not seen Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion?


I can't believe I have been out of high school for 10 years and out of college for 5! I had an extra year for my teaching credential, not that there is anything wrong with taking longer than 4 years. I'm not sure if any of my readers are still in college. But I figured some of you might be or might be thinking about going back. Maybe some of you have kids that will be heading off to college soon!

Rent Textbooks
I wanted to tell you about this awesome website campusbookrentals.com. Remember when you were in school you just bought books from the book store? Well, on campusbookrentals.com they are 40-90% cheaper than the bookstore! There is free shipping both ways. You can highlight in the books. They even have flexible renting periods.

Click here to see what it would cost to rent a Child Psychology book. $41 for a semester instead of paying $149!

I know where Chase will be getting his college books from!

I was compensated by campusbookrentals.com for writing this post.

3 comments: