Monday, October 18, 2010

Tag you are it!

The dvr twin tagged me.

1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I have a pretty long list of places I want to travel to. Tahiti , Italy , Spain , France , Ireland , Australia , North Carolina , TEXAS to visit Neely!, Seattle , New York , Greece (I don't know why blogger put spaces in between the words and the commas but I'm not fixing it) etc.


2. If money was not an issue what career would you have? The one I went to college for, teaching. They don’t get paid well and it is one of the toughest jobs out there, but I would give anything for my own classroom. I think I might have changed my mind to stay at home mom.


3. What is the one show you must watch every week? Depends Fall or Summer. Summer is SYTYCD. Fall I would have to say GLEE! My new favoritist show ever! Oh and HIMYM.


4. What is your all time favorite movie? Billy Madison. I can recite the whole movie. It starts with suntan lotion is good for me.


5. Who is the one person you know you can count on (excluding significant others and family members)? It is probably a three way tie between my three best friends. I know I can call any of them to talk whenever I need them.


6. What is your biggest vice? Is it bad I have to google what a vice is? Wikipedia says it is practice or habit that is considered immoral. Since I never do anything immoral I’ll go with the more minor usage definition just a bad habit. Ok, now this might be tmi or whatever but some lady admitted it this week on Oprah and I KNOW I’m not the only person that does this. I am trying really hard to break this bad habit, but I pick my zits and scars. I know it’s terrible for me and luckily I don’t have acne scars. Sorry if I made you cringe!


7. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Geez Neely! Where was your mind when you were writing these questions? Hm, I know some of you watch Teen Mom with me and even Neely watches the Challenge. Maybe cheese fries? I think I had some in June. Maybe just all the bad for me food I eat. I begged Curtis to let me get onion dip the last weekend. I ate every last drop of that stuff!


8. What is on your bucket list? My problem with bucket lists is I feel like it is a list of things you MUST do before you die. I’m not really into making long lists like that because honestly I feel so blessed and have had such a great life. To me I guess I think if I make a list and then get hit by a car tomorrow people will be sad I didn’t get to check off my list. Like the song “If I Die Young” says, “What I never did is done.” The only thing I would be bummed about not getting to experience if I got hit by a car tomorrow is having a baby. So I have one thing on my bucket list and it is to be a mom, only if it is for a minute. I want to leave this Earth knowing I left a child behind.


Ok, on to my questions and the people I tag.

1) What is your earliest memory?

2) What is your biggest regret?

3) What is the best vacation you ever went on?

4) Who do you strive to be like?

5) Where is your favorite place in the world?

6) When are you happiest?

7) Why do you get up in the morning?

8) What order do you brush, floss and swish in?

I tag:
Jen
Crazy Shenanigans
Ash
Caroline
Lil' Woman

2 comments: