Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is there something in the water?

Ok, it is official. This is the year of break ups. Not only have relationships in my real life that I thought would last forever ended this year. All the celebs we know and love are breaking up. First the sextuplet parents, which I was totally ok with. Then Melinda and Danny, who haven’t been on a reality show together in awhile so we don’t really know how their relationship was going. But the latest break up that is breaking my heart is a couple that we have seen argue, fight, and renew their vows. That’s right; VICKI AND DONN ARE GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!

If you are a real housewives of orange county watcher, you have seen Vicki and Donn go through their ups and downs. But last season they renewed their vows and really seemed to be doing better!

















What happened? There was this smooch last spring.



Vicki has always been flirtatious. After 16 years of marriage, I’m guessing Donn knew that. Her bff and co star, Tamra filed for divorce in January. Maybe she had some influence?

There has to be something said for putting it all out there for everyone to see though. We’ve seen it time and time again. For some reason people keep putting their lives out there for all of us to watch. What do you think people would say about your life if you were on a reality tv show? I’m guessing people would think I was boring and wouldn’t watch. But I think that’s a good thing.

8 comments:

  1. And I heard possibly Jen & Ben too! Shocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard about Vicki and Don!!! I'm surprised! They seemed like they were doing much better last season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't hear about this.....oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! It really doesn't surprise me though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't seen that smooch before just now! Ugh, I was always a fan of Donn... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, if I had married Vicki, I would have been divorced a looooong time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh, sad. I had not heard that they broke up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read about this last night, hopefully Donn can find a nice lady!

    ReplyDelete