Here is what I have planned for the weekend:
1. Target- After work today I’m gonna stop by Target. I have to get some basic essentials. I also wanted to see if I could find any cheap, cute St. Patrick’s Day decorations. We have a blank wall that is directly behind where we sit at the computer. So it looks very bare when we are skyping. The problem is the heater control is right there so it is awkward to decorate around it. I’m thinking maybe some shelves that I could put different decorations on.
*I started looking at target.com for some ideas. I was appalled at what they have!
I have always wanted one of these!
This is a purse!
Everything was so trashy!
I don't have any green that I could wear to work. Something subtle like this for $8 might work.
The wreath is $20. Not sure where to put it. I really like this chalkboard. It is $10! Again, don't know where I would put it.
Or maybe just a $10 string of green lights to go around our little cut out window area.
2. I am going to try to do some laundry tonight because it is supposed to start raining at noon on Saturday.
3. There was some good tv on last night we need to catch up on. We still have SVU from Wednesday we need to watch. I haven’t finished Grey’s from last night. We also have CSI, Marriage Ref, and Taking the Stage from last night to watch.
4. Saturday morning we are planning on going to the library and then running at the lake before the rain comes.
5. Then the rest of the weekend indoor activities. I really want to do a Modg toilet and get that emailed to her.
6. Hubby has a new obsession with walnuts. He read some where they are good for you so he puts them in our chocolate chip cookies. We bought a huge bag at Costco and he has just been snacking on them. Have you ever had a plain walnut? In my opinion, they are too bland! So I found a recipe for candied walnuts that I am going to try.
7. Clean up the apartment.
8. We will probably watch Inglorious Bastards Saturday night.
9. Maybe the rain won't be too crazy and we can go visit Hubby's Uncle.
10. Lots of reading.
11. Try to create some hilar blogs for next week.
12. Maybe our pictures I printed from Walmart will come and I can work on my scrapbook.