Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Newlywed Game



I haven't done a newlywed game post in awhile. Those of you newlywed or not so newlyweds can grab the button and play along today or on your anniversary. I don't know how to do mclinky so you can comment when you do and put a link on your blog.

I haven't done this since our two month anniversary! Oops! Lots to catch up on! Today is our 5 month anniversary!

We had a lot of firsts as a married couple:
- first new years eve (Meagan had a migraine, we did nothing)
- first dating anniversary (honored by a blog, we did nothing)
- first time celebrating my birthday as a married couple (I got make up I picked out. Cheesecake factory with friends to celebrate.)
- first Valentine's day (mom was here, you saw the pics)

We have some friends/family coming to visit and a baby shower in March. I'm really looking for motivation to be a neat freak. I feel like if we had random visitors, people who just stopped by, I would keep the house clean. But we don't so I just clean when I know people are coming over.

That is about it.

10 comments:

  1. you two are soo precious and i love these pictures!! Gorgeous Bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty wedding!!!

    I was sick for our first NYE too. We went to dinner with some friends and were home for midnight. We've done a lot of funs things since that one (five years ago), but to this day it remains my favorite. I will never forget being cuddled up on the couch toasting midnight with Carson Daly and a glass of champagne in our new crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe 5 month anniversary. Cute! Love the pictures. My cake was similar except no pink little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2 Months! You looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! The cake is beautiful, as are you 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures...you nmade a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful pictures... you were a gorgeous brid! Thank you for stopping by and for the congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made a beautiful bride! Congrats on 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cake is so pretty!!! was it hard to pick a flavor??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every bride has a pic of her getting ready to chow down at the buffet...usually because she's been starving for all the months leading up to the wedding! What beautiful pics!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete