Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oprah!




*Oprah, I know this is kind of a crazy pic of you, but please be glad I didn't do the no make up picture. Its too scary and people wouldn't even know what the heck this post was about.


Well frogs (again I stole it from Stacie at Stacie's Madness -I would link if I knew what the crap mr. linky was or how to use it), I haven't seen very much upset over Oprah's announcement, but I am super bummed about it! If you aren't, or don't care, read yesterdays post, I specifically asked for advice people and received none!




Oprah is leaving me! She is like a second mother to me. I was a latch key kid growing up and Oprah and Days of our Lives kept me company while I "did my homework". My life will be a little more empty without her. Who will tell me about diets I won't do? Who will tell me about stuff I can't afford? About books I won't read? Shows I won't watch? Who will tell me weird stories that disturb me life? Who will tell me I shouldn't let the hubby look down there when the baby is coming out cause it will mess him up forever? Who will introduce me to people like Phil and Oz? Who will tell my daughter these things?




I know there are rumors that she is just moving to her own network. When she made her announcement, she did not mention it. She sounded like she was done. So I am going to cherish every crazy last moment with her. Because lets get real people, my cable probably won't have this new channel she is creating and I am not going to pay for that.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Connie at the Young and Relentless had a post about this earlier. I totally agree. 100% It is like losing a family friend.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the Oprah thing. I was surprised how many people commented how much they hate her on my blog. She is my mom.

    ReplyDelete