Thursday, May 16, 2013

click chicks- Mom



This week's theme is mom. I was hoping to get some great pictures of my cousins and their mom on our annual mother's day garden tour or maybe one of my mom but no luck. So I remembered Wednesday that I still needed to take or find a picture so I decided to see if we could get a good selfie. So much easier to get a selfie now that I understand manual settings better. I got some cute pictures but I think this one says mom the best.
I'm writing this Wednesday night outside while Chase has his feet in the pool with a hose so I don't have time to check what is next week's theme. Check with my other co hosts and see if they had time to post it. I'm sure they have great pictures too. Can't wait to see all the link ups!

6 comments:

  1. A selfie holding a toddler is no easy feat! Good job! I'm impressed it's even in focus, not sure I could pull this off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! And btw, I am getting so jealous of all of your pool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you took this! great job!! That's skill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet shot of you and your little man.

    ReplyDelete