Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Skype dates

A few weeks ago my pal Shelley asked me if I wanted to skype. I told her sure since I was bored but warned her I had no make-up on and was surrounded by laundry. Chase actually woke up while we were in the process of connecting. So Chase and Emily got to see each other. I think it was love at first site if I do say so myself.

It was so fun getting to see Shelley and her whole family. Yes, even her cute hubby poked his head in and saw me in all my make-up less glory.

Shelley is just the sweetest thing and it is funny how you can just tell once you skype with someone. It does bum me out that they don't live closer so we could hang out all the time. We do plan to have more skype dates,

It got me thinking about other bloggers that I want to skype with. Let me know if you want to set up a skype date or facetime!

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun!! I look like death on skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me tear up. You are so nice!! Thank you!! We will skype again soon!!

    ReplyDelete