Saturday, April 13, 2013

30x30 day 2

Day 2 of my 30x30 is an outfit I had already planned to wear for Chase's friend's birthday party at crazy climbers. My sweet blog friend, Molly, helped me figure out what to wear and I can't think her enough for being my fashion expert. For future reference mamas these places require you to wear socks. Molly suggested skinnies and a long tank so this is what I came up with and it was perfect!

We were in a hurry to get to the party so I just grabbed my iphone. I probably won't have time to post a picture every day but I'm just posting when I get a chance. Not sure if we are going to church or not tomorrow. I've been trying to figure out what to wear if we do go. Chase's birthday party will be during these 30 days so I'm also trying to figure out what to wear for that. Dilemmas!

4 comments: