Sunday, April 14, 2013

day 3 30x30

Day 3- Ok, this one was a little tough. I had to ask the Hubby for advice. I wasn't sure about gray and brown. I was going to wear with my brown boots but he didn't like it with the brown boots. I also tried it with the gray booties and he said it would probably look better with sandals. So here is my church outfit. I would love it if you would look back at my original 30x30 post to see the shoes I'm talking about and tell me if you think they would look ok. I might end up having to wear this outfit again and change the shoes.

We have been running late when I'm getting ready and trying to head out the door. Swearsies I'm going to clean the mirror and maybe stop having a double chin in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. I think the shoes look fine with the outfit, it looks more casual and comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete