Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blogging has been such a blessing in my life!

There is one more thing I realized during this Boston Marathon tragedy. I love my blog friends. I mentioned on twitter and facebook that my very close blog friend, Ashley, and her sweet daughter were at the race that day. Another blogger that I have been following for 3 years or so, Catalyn, was right there that day.

It just made me realize how long I have known most of you. I've been blogging for almost 4 years now. I'll have to see when I actually started the blog and celebrate my blogiversary! A lot of the bloggers I started following when I first started writing were getting married like I was. Now a lot of us have started families. We have kids around the same age. We've been through a lot together!

Not only have we shared a lot of life experiences like weddings and babies we've been there for each other through the hard stuff. Only my very close friends and family members know some of the things I have shared with you all. You all are the only ones that know my whole cycle. I love that some of us are that close!

But it's not just that. It's that I get to come here and pour my heart out and say the things that maybe I can't say to anyone else and you all read it and support me. How cool is it that you read my diary and still like me.

It feels weird to tell stories about my "friends" but that is what you are to me and I am so grateful to have you all in my life. Blogging has been such a blessing in my life!

7 comments:

  1. Blogging is definitely something that has changed my life. I realized recently how long I've been following people's lives - some more than four years. Crazy! It can be a great community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is such a huge blessing, it is amazing how it can enrich your life. :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging has definitely made me realize how many incredible women are truly out there in the world. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blogging community too. There is really nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is amazing and I totally agree with you some if my best blog friends know more about me then my closet family and irl best friends! It is an online diary lol it's funny when you think of it that way and the whole blog world has a key to it lol! Boston Massagre so so sad one of my close blog friends was also real close to it and I worried and checked on her and her kids and husband all day! Her hubs couldn't get in in the plane because Bostob was on lockdown she was a wreck glad he made it safe and sound! I'm glad your friends are ok too and I'm glad they caught the dirtbag who was on the run disgusting! Summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. xoxoox Im glad I found you friend :)

    ReplyDelete