Monday, March 18, 2013

Meags lately

Hello! I realize it has been a lot of just pictures lately. Sorry! I have a few minutes here so I thought I would pop in and fill you in on my life lately.

We haven't been up to my in law's since Christmas! So Hubby requested Friday off and we drove up. I was excited that my bil and sil were coming up too. Since we were spending St. Patrick's day together Chase's Auntie brought him a cute shirt to wear.

I told you all that I'm getting a niece mid July right? I am so excited and have been buying way too much pink stuff and headbands!

Plus I've been super busy planning the shower. I think it is going to turn out super cute. I'll be taking lots of pics to show you all!


We got to spend a lot of time with family this weekend including Chase's great grandpa. Chase surprisingly has two great grandpas alive. This great grandpa recently moved to the same town as my in laws so hopefully we will be getting to spend more time with him!

They were hanging out eating chips together and great grandpa noticed Chase's feet were cold. My in laws have pretty slippery floors so I keep him in barefeet for better traction. So great grandpa gave Chase a foot massage! It was so cute.

We don't have much planned for Easter but I do need to get stuff for Chase's Easter basket and stuff to dye eggs!

Hope you are all doing well!

2 comments: