Thursday, March 14, 2013

Click Chicks!!



I will admit that I was not very inspired by this week's theme. I decided I wanted to try and take a picture with a high aperture setting. I thought the park would be a good place to take a picture of a lot of grass. I definitely found my inspiration once I got to the park! I have 11 pictures that I love but forced myself to only post 3 this week.
 I know I was messing around with the aperture setting. I think this is acutally a low aperture setting. Love how there are sun spots.
 This is definitely a low aperture setting. See how the background is blurred? Isn't my bubba cute?!
Close up on low aperture setting. Background very blurry and I love it!!

week 7 Mar. 21st- sunsets week 8 Mar. 28th- window week 9 Apr. 4th- bokeh (blurry background) week 10 Apr. 11th- Silhouettes week 11 Apr. 18th- happiness week 12 Apr. 25th- black and white

8 comments:

  1. I like that picture of the chain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - neato!! I like how you told us what settings you were using - I have zero idea what I'm doing! LOL I should be able to do something cool for sunsets next week ... need to take a trip out to the beach! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should totally join this to force me to play with the camera more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really figuring out how to work the aperture, what to go chickie. These all look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course we love seeing Chase's cute face, but that chain pic is cool. I love when I can get a good bokeh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a gorgeous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen green grass in MONTHS! Our summer was spent in a drought so our grass (at both of the houses we lived in last summer) had dead grass. Hoping to see the opposite this year.

    ReplyDelete