2. I wanted to get the I and the heart the right size and then do the daddy part. I opened up a blank word document. Changed the layout to landscape. Then I inserted the shape heart and made it almost the size of the page. Then I inserted a word art. The straight outline one of the letter I at the biggest size it would let me in Rockwell extra bold font. I think like 96 and then you can drag it and make it bigger.
3. Print and cut middle out of heart and see if your picture works. Adjust accordingly.
4. I had to change the text wrapping to in front of text for some reason. Then I deleted the heart and inserted the letter D. I wanted to make it the same size as the I.
5. Then I deleted the I and copy and pasted two more Ds.
6. Then I added an A and printed.
7. I deleted the Ds and added a Y to make the same size as the A.
8. Cut the middle of the letters out. Make sure you don't leave black outline.
9. Then I spread the letters out to decide which pictures I would put in them.
10. I taped the pictures to the letters and cut the excess paper off.
11. I measured the letters to see how big of a canvas or frame I would need.
12. I printed my 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby and headed over. It was cheaper to buy a 14x18 frame than a canvas and modge podge.
13. I taped the letters to the back of the picture in the frame and voila!
DIY I heart Daddy photo collage for $11.07! Sorry about the glare!