Monday, April 25, 2011

Boob Tube Babble with Neely is happening Friday!

It's here! The link up you've all been waiting for!




Boob Tube Babble


What is Boob Tube Babble you ask? Well, it's your chance to blog all your thoughts, opinions, and comments about any tv from the week!

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know I love to watch tv. If you follow me on twitter you've probably read my comments from tv shows. Neely, my dvr twin, and I try to watch tv shows at the same time and tweet about them, but it can be difficult with our different time zones and busy schedules. So we created this link up and we hope you all join us!

You can kind of keep track of things you want to discuss throughout the week and post it on Friday or just post about things you want to discuss on Friday. Then link up on my blog or Neely's blog! So this Friday is the first Boob Tube Babble link up so start watching tv!

5 comments: