Saturday, September 3, 2011

See that bandwagon? I'm jumping on it!

Accent vlog! I didn't watch it. There is no Chase appearance :(



The instructions are to say these words:


Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And answer these questions:
•What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
•What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
•What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
•What do you call gym shoes?
•What do you say to address a group of people?
•What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
•What do you call your grandparents?
•What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
•What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
•What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

What do you think? Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. We pronounce a lot of things the same:) Super cute, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute Megs! I love putting a voice with a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love putting a voice to your blog...I say alot of those the same too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, we say pretty much everything the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching these and actually hearing the words we read on peoples' blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. LOve it!! Aunt or ANT?? haha. that was the major different one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your newest follower and we say things the same :-) Maybe it is because I am from northern CA? haha have a great day!

    ReplyDelete