Friday, July 1, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

Boob Tube Babble


Can't believe it's already Friday! I had a busy week didn't get to watch very many shows!

Bachelorette- the punctuation discussion was a waste of my life. Lucas, I wouldn't date a guy that got divorced because he decided she wasn't "the one". That's scary. So funny watching the guys freak out after she told them Bentley came back! I can't believe Mickey just left! Down to 5 now. Felt like a big cut this week. Blake for next Bachelor? Who comes to Fiji?!

The voice- christina's hair looked like lady gaga. She sounded like she was on drugs or has given up when she talked about javier's performance. I don't like the original songs. Loved Adam and Javier's man in the mirror!!! I didn't watch the finale results shows. I saw on the twit that Javier won. Duh. Is there any other reason I should watch?

Sorry no pics this week guys. Chase is 2 months old tomorrow and I've been working on that post for tomorrow! It has tons of cute pics :) What did you watch this week? Write a post and link up with Neely and me!!!

5 comments:

  1. Dying to link up, just haven't had any time to watch any tv this week!!! {new follower}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad javier won! his voice is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch either of these, but everyone seemed to love The Voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I passed on both of those shows this time around! I'm ready for the fall schedule to return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Javier's original song but not the others. And Christina really has let herself go..her hair looks fried and horrible now.

    ReplyDelete