1. Organize desk (in the process)
2. Organize guest room
3. Wedding scrapbook for mil
4. Wedding scrapbook for me
5. Baby book (worked on it)
6. Get a good paying job
7. Make cookies
8. Get chase on feeding/sleeping schedule- I think I can say we are on a flexible schedule.
9. Decorate nursery
10. Decorate living room
11. Decorate bedroom
12. Family vacation summer 2011- we have a date picked!
13. San Diego trip spring 2012- Hubby has been so cute already making plans for this trip!
14. Cut Chase's fingernails- we did once, need to do it again!
15. Cut blue's nails- complete! we need to do it like once a month though
16. Go to Europe
17. Go to NYC
18. Get abs again- working on it
19. Go on an overnight date with hubby
20. Take chase to meet his great grandpas- he has met both now!
21. Take chase to chico-done!
22. Take chase to my parents house- done!
23. Start college fund for chase- Suze tweeted us back. We should get on this.
24. Take chase to Disneyland
25. Help dad edit wedding video
26. Go to Yosemite
27. Go to MLB spring training
28. Go to high school reunion
29. Go to Texas and visit aunt and Neely, amber, Tara, and ashley
30. Go to a rivercats game
31. Go to Tahoe
32. Go to Disney world
33. Go camping
34. Go to Christmas eve service at bayside church
35. Stay at four seasons biltmore again
36. See movie bridesmaids
37. See movie bad teacher
38. Watch princess bride with mil
39. Go on Mother's day garden tour
40. Volunteer in Chase's classroom
41. Buy a new pair of jeans
42. Finish 40 day love dare
43. Finish What I love about you
44. Get a children's bible
45. Get a Froggie book
46. Take parents and in laws wine tasting
47. Go with dad to Hawaii again
48. Make mouth guard-done!
49. Put pictures in coasters-done!
50. Buy new coasters
51. Watch something borrowed
52. Go to Seattle
53. See the musical Wicked
54. See movie water for elephants
55. Read book water for elephants
56. Go to Oregon
57. Go to Chicago
58. Watch Hall Pass