1. Where do you think Tim and Marty are at this point in the story?
I have no clue. Maybe still in Jacksonville? I don't think they will give up on getting Andie set free.
2. What were your thoughts as CeeCee was helping Genevieve deliver her baby?
It was pretty graphic. I tried to read through it quickly. I had a feeling Genevieve was going to die and CeeCee would have to take care of the baby.
3. After Genevieve died, what would you have done with her baby if you had been in CeeCee's shoes?
Well, it would be pretty crazy if I was in that situation. I guess CeeCee did the best thing should could given her situation.
4. Why do you think CeeCee/Eve is still holding onto hope that Tim will come for her?
She loved him deeply and thinks he feels the same way for her. Its romantic if he comes for her.
5. How do you think Eve will establish her new identity in Virginia?
Sounds like she is going to work at a diner.
6. What do you think of CeeCee/Eve now after she has gone through with the kidnapping, the delivery of the baby, the escape, and the relocation?
I still sympathize with her. She got herself into this situation and has done the best she can to survive.