Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pin-tastic Monday! tortilla soup


Linking up with AP again today for Hey, That's Pin-tastic!
This week I made a pinterest recipe for tortilla soup.
It was pretty good! Hubby LOVED it! He even said it could be added to the meal rotation! That's huge! So yeah! Win for pinterest!

It is a slow cooker recipe which I love! I cooked it on high for 4 hours and it turned out great. Just make sure you plan enough time for chopping. Like 30 mins or so.

  I used two thawed chicken breasts. I don't think I used 5 cups of chicken stock. We bought a mild green pepper not a bell pepper.

We used Santa Fe seasonsed tortilla strips. So yummy!! Let me know if you try it!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I love slow cooker recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy!!! Josh loves chicken tortilla - I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this!! I'm going to pin it right now! I always love finding new things to add to our weekly menus!

    ReplyDelete