- If you ask me if I need help I will tell you no.
- If you are getting Starbucks or food and ask me if I want any I will tell you no even if I do.
- If you mess up my food order I won't tell you.
- If I have a question in a store I won't ask an employee.
- If my son is sick and you give me a breathing machine to take home I won't ask if it's for keep or rent. It's for keep in case you were wondering.
Maybe I'm shy or not assertive enough, I don't know. Now that I'm a mom I think I'm learning how to speak up a little bit more.