Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby shower outfit help!

Ok, I need some help picking out what to wear for my baby shower in a couple weeks. I think it might be raining so I wanted to go with a dress but add a cardigan, tights, and boots. I also have a white cami on to be a little more modest. If we pick an outfit I can take pics with camis and without.

Please excuse stuff on the ground and all around xoxo.

Option 1- Imagine black tights with this outfit. Tights are not so fun to put on when preggo. I'm not so sure about these boots. I think Hubby called me a pirate hooker when I put them on.


Option 2






Option 3









Option 4










Well what do you think?






17 comments:

  1. I vote #4 - love the print with the solid cardi and boots. Gives you a little pizazz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like option 1 the best. It looks GOOD, fitting and The bright color is perfect for a baby shower since its an EXCITING day and you should "pop" out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like option 1 the best, but you look great in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like majority says number 3 but I personally love the pattern of 4! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like number 3! The pink and brown look really nice and I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think #3!! I love the pink and brown!

    ReplyDelete