Monday, February 14, 2011

2 short years

Last year I told our proposal story. I read the story again today and even though its pretty funny I love every minute of it! If you haven't read it or can't remember go read it! I mentioned that we had a picture on our phones that we sent to our parents and that we needed to get the picture off our phones. Well thanks to the invention of the iphone we texted the pic to his brother and he emailed us the pic. The pic is above!!

Now just 2 short years later we are married, bought a house, and are going to be parents in about 10 weeks!
It is amazing how our relationship changed that day he FINALLY asked me to be his wife. I have loved every minute of our lives together and don't think I could be any happier today.
Happy Valentines Day to the best Hubby in the world! Also Happy Valentine's Day to the Little Man in my belly and the fur baby and all of you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet! Happy 2 years since engagemetn day! What do you mean he FINALLY asked? Were you dating a long time?? just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how sweet! :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy valentine's day lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long did yall date before he proposed?
    Also, I'm hosting my {first} giveaway on my blog, check it out if you're interested :-)

    ReplyDelete