Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 ? Friday

I am participating in Beth's 5 ? Friday!

1. What’s your “comfort food”?

*These don't look that good. The ones I make are really good! Sprinkle a little garlic salt on them too! Yumm!

The first thing that came to mind was cheese fries! I used to make cheese fries for snack like every day. God bless my high metabolism. I have to list more though cause I love some food. Tacos, pizza, chicken nuggets, etc.



2. One thing that’s on your mind right now?



Now? Cheese fries. Thanks.



3. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?



I think my favorite quote: “Don’t cry because its over, smile because it happened.”



4. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?



Go out and buy some of the fall yankee candle company candles that Neely told me are on sale at Target.



5. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house?



Um, can I say everything? I get so discouraged cleaning because the clean lasts for like a day and then there are dishes again and stuff on the mirror.

2 comments:

  1. I love cheese fries! There is a place here that makes the best ones. They are perfectly greasy, have tons of cheese, sour cream, chives and real bacon bits. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete