Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving!

-I'm loving that my husband gives Chase a kiss every morning before he goes to work.






-I'm loving that our dvr is full because baby giggles and snuggles are way better than any tv show.






-I'm loving that I am no longer sleeping with Chase in the guest room!









-I'm loving that when he wakes up he blows raspberries. Silly boy!






-I'm loving how proud Hubby is of Chase. He says stuff like, "He's so strong!" "He's practically crawling!"









-I'm loving when Hubby compliments Chase. He says things like, "Chase, I like your hair." "Chase, I like your pants."


5 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! Great things to love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! Chase is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Chase I like your hair and Chaes I like your pants! babhhhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable that your hubby compliments the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm glad everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete