Friday, May 20, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

Boob Tube Babble


Chase and I have gotten a lot of tv watching done while I've been feeding him or doing chores.

Glee: I watched the Rumors, Prom, and Funeral episodes. Loved the Rumors episode! Prom was not what I expected. I was so crying during the Charlie song.

OTH- I am all caught up. I don't know what the point of havin Brooke fall was if everything was going to be ok. Loved how Jamie was like Lucas at the end. It got picked up for 13 more episodes, what will they do??

The Voice- I watched two battle rounds and loved it! Love that Reba is on the show too. This is my new favorite show!

Army Wives- Adopting a child with HIV is a huge responsibility for Roland and his wife! I'm glad Trevor and Roxy are ok. I wonder who gets hurt next week!

Survivor- What a boring season! I'm glad Rob won but the producers should have shaken things up somehow!

10 comments:

  1. I agree, the Prom ep was not at all what I expected from Glee. It was better, actually.

    The Voice is great! It puts American Idol to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, the Charlie song on Glee got me! I bawled like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Voice is definitely my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I watch is OTH! And, I Loved the end. I wonder what they will do too. SO, when do the 13 episodes start? in the fall? What will the dy next? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glee is the only show I watch here, but I'm not even caught up on that! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man, Reba is on The Voice now too? Darn, I should DVR it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, was wondering what exactly the point of having Brooke fall was...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to see The Voice...everyone keeps raving about it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't watch Survivor at all this season!

    ReplyDelete