Sunday, January 9, 2011

Your shopping list for my bday

My mom reminded me the other day that someone has a birthday coming up...

Me!!!



We actually went shopping and I already got some super comfy, much needed, slippers!

Here is the link if you want to get some.


Some other things on my bday list are:



-gray towels for downstairs bathroom
-crib (gotta throw in something off the baby registry)
-maternity tank tops
-costco pillows (King size)
-King size bed (a girl can dream right?)
-Nuddle (my bloggy buddy Neely introduced me to this blanket. I don't know how I can live without the "coziest blanket ever"!


-black socks
-cut, style, and make-up by our hair dresser that did my hair and make-up for our wedding, for baby shower

Pretty exciting birthday list huh? I'll be turning 25 again Feb 1st! Put it on your calendar!

4 comments:

  1. My birthday's on Thursday (13 Jan) and I haven't dared to make a list this year. Christmas leaves everyone broke and all the New Year's resolutions has everyone feeling depressed. Great timing, Mom! Will put your birthday in my calender for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pocket for the feet is GENIUS. I'm gonna need a Nuddle. Stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im telling you girl my nuddle and I have a very close relationship. When Chad and I were together it went with me to his place every weekend. YOU NEED ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That version of the snuggie looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete